Your gift to our Annual Appeal is essential to our dynamic efforts to educate about the causes and consequences of the most consequential event in modern times. Never have our activities been more relevant.
We are at the forefront of educating students, teachers and visitors about the War. The International Museum of World War II is the only museum to preserve stories of those who lived and died during this cataclysmic event. Everywhere the values of these times are in evidence.
PATRIOTISM. COURAGE. BRAVERY. HOPE. HONOR. UNITY. RESPONSIBILITY. FORTITUDE. PERSEVERANCE. INGENUITY.
Your company may match your gift.
Many companies have corporate giving programs which enable you to double your contribution. Check with your employer’s Human Resources Department to see if they will match your gift and double its impact.
Donate by mail
You can donate by mail. Please make your checks payable to The International Museum of World War II and mail them to the following address:
The International Museum of World War II
46 Eliot Street
South Natick, MA 01760
Call our Administrative Office
You can contact our Administrative Office at 508-653-1944. We accept credit card donations online and over the phone. We welcome gifts of stock and securities.
You can donate now, online.
Thank you for your support.
“Every day at the Museum my faith in our country’s future is strengthened by the students who are overwhelmingly fascinated by their historical peers, who 74 years ago landed in Normandy for the D-Day invasion of Europe. Young people are searching for inspiration, for role models showing them that their generation, too, can rise to global challenges.”
Kenneth W. Rendell, Founder and Museum Director
- Teach about the causes and consequences of war
- Show how the war is personal and complex
- Honor the values of the war generation
- Promote the use of original artifacts to learn history
- Demonstrate the contributions of science and technology
- Infuse the new Museum exhibits with learning opportunities
To affect the attitudes, perceptions of students who are growing to maturity during times that concern us all, requires visionary private philanthropy. Your support and creative thinking enables us to
- Welcome more students
- Offset admissions and offer buses to urban and rural students who cannot pay
- Purchase the equipment we need for distance learning on a global scale
- Offer teacher professional development workshops in the use of original documents to teach about World War II
- Deliver teacher professional workshops in the use of original artifacts to teach about how science and technology advanced during the war and still affects our lives today
- Provide specialized curricula, such as the use of poster art and pageantry during the war
- Add staff to our education department to reach more students
- Develop more programs for seniors and other life-long learners
Thank you for being a creative philanthropist.